Find all the Scarlett Johansson Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Scarlett Johansson like Scarlett Johansson biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is an American actress and singer. The world’s highest-paid actress since 2018, she has made multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100. Her films have grossed over $14.3 billion worldwide, making Johansson the ninth-highest-grossing box office star of all time.
Scarlett Ingrid Johansson
Scarlett Johansson, ScarJo (She herself rejects this nickname, but some have used this name), Scarlett Fever
35 Years (2020)
November 22, 1984
New York City, New York, USA
Scarlett Johansson went Simon Baruch Middle School and then P.S. 41 Greenwich Village School in upper-middle-class in New York. After that, she began theatrical training by attending and graduating from Professional Children’s School in Manhattan, New York City in 2002.
Actress, singer, and model
- Father – Karsten Johansson (Architect)
- Mother – Melanie Sloan (Producer)
- Siblings – Vanessa (Older Sister) (Actress), Adrian (Older Brother), Hunter (Twin Brother), Christian (Older Half-Brother)
- Others – Ejner Johansson (Paternal Grandfather) (Screenwriter, Director)
Indie folk, alternative rock, dream pop
Atco Records, Rhino Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Scarlett has dated –
- Benicio del Toro (2004) – Scarlett was rumored to be dating Puerto Rican actor Benicio del Toro in 2004.
- Ryan Reynolds (2007-2011) – Scarlett Johansson married Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008, after starting dating in April 2007. They split on December 14, 2010, after more than 2 years of happy married life. The relationship ended on July 1, 2011, officially, after their divorce.
- Sean Penn (2011) – From February 2011 to June 2011, she was romantically linked with actor Sean Penn.
- Nate Naylor (2011-2012) – Nate Naylor (New York Advertising Executive) dated Scarlett from August 2011 until October 2012.
- Romain Dauriac (2012-2016) – In November 2012, Scarlett started dating a Frenchman who runs an independent advertising agency, Romain Dauriac. They engaged in September 2013. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, girl Rose Dorothy Dauriac, who was born on September 4, 2014. The duo got married on October 1, 2014, in Philipsburg, Montana. They split in the summer of 2016 which was announced publicly in January 2017.
- Joe Machota (2017) – In 2017, Scarlett was RUMORed to be dating Creative Artists Agency’s member, Joe Machota. In October 2013, he was announced as the head of the theater department of talent agency CAA.
- Colin Jost (2017-Present) – On May 21, 2017, Scarlett went at the Saturday Night Live after-party with actor, comedian, and screenwriter, Colin Jost. They flirted and looked cozy at the after-party. They got engaged to each other in April 2019 after dating for almost two years. Scarlett’s ring was the most talked-about ring of the tinsel town.
Race / Ethnicity
Scarlett is naturally a brunette but dyes her hair blonde.
- Buxom figure
- Full lips
- Sex symbol
- Husky voice
36-26-36 in or 91.5-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Best Known For
Her roles as Grace MacLean in ‘The Horse Whisperer’, Charlotte in ‘Lost in Translation’, seductive husky voice and curvy, buxom figure.
1994 film North for her role as ‘Laura Nelson’.
Scarlett Johansson Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizzas except pineapple on the top, Burger, Buffalo Wings
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Action Movie – Heat (1995)
- Favorite Music – Classic Rock
- Favorite Artists – Miles Davis, Billie Holiday, Anita O’Day, Rosemary Clooney,
- Favorite Actresses – Helena Bonham Carter, Juliette Lewis, Meryl Streep, Judy Garland
- Favorite Actors – Gary Sinise, Christopher Walken, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Directors – Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, and Tim Burton
- Favorite Movie – Goodfellas (1990), Mean Streets (1973)
- Favorite Fashion Labels – Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Gucci, and Prada