Find Sara Waisglass Biography Wiki like Sara Waisglass age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Sara Waisglass is a young actress who portrayed Frankie Hollingsworth, the younger sister of Miles Hollingsworth and twin sister of Hunter Hollingsworth, on Degrassi and Degrassi: Next Class. She is good friends with Sarah Fisher, Ricardo Hoyos, and Ana Golja
Sara Waisglass Wiki/Biography
- Full Name – Sara Waisglass
- Name – Sara Waisglass
- Nick Name – Sara
- Profession – Actress, Model
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – July 03, 1998
- Age – 22 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Cancer
- Religion – Judaism
- Nationality – Canadian
- Famous As – Actress, Model
Sara Waisglass Physical Stats & More
- Build – Athletic
- Height – 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- Weight – 52 kg or 114.5 lbs
- Body Measurements – 33-23-33
- Race / Ethnicity – White
- Hair Color – Dark Brown
- Eye Color – Hazel
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
Sara Waisglass studied at York University in Toronto, Ontario, and got enrolled in its screenwriting program.
- Father – Jeff Waisglass
- Mother – Tess Waisglass
- Sibling – Carly Waisglass (Older Sister)
Sara Waisglass has been signed with Noble Caplan Abrams, Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Waisglass has dated –
- Jeremy Kellen
Sara Waisglass has been a part of a KFC commercial.
Sara Waisglass Favorite Things
- Holiday – New Year’s Eve
- Season Of Degrassi – Season 6 because “Ryan Cooley broke (her) heart into a million pieces.”
Sara Waisglass Facts
- She appeared as Tracey, the daughter, in the 2008 English-language psychological thriller film, Afterwards, starring Romain Duris, John Malkovich, and Evangeline Lilly.
- In 2017, Sara Waisglass played Robyn, Mary’s teenage paternal half-sister who Mary has never met, in the drama film, Mary Goes Round.
- She was the youngest cast member when she joined the Degrassi cast.
- She played the recurring role of Madison St. Claire, a bully to Viv and Cathy’s former friend, in the American supernatural drama series, October Faction, in 2020.
- In 2021, Sara Waisglass brought to life the character of Maxine “Max” Baker, Ellen’s openly lesbian teenage daughter who is Marcus’s fraternal twin sister and Ginny’s new best friend, in the American dramedy series, Ginny & Georgia, in which she co-starred alongside Brianne Howey, Antonia Gentry, Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Scott Porter, and Raymond Ablack.
- Sara has been friends with Sarah Fisher, Ricardo Hoyos, and Ana Golja.