Find Sandeep Maheshwari Biography Wiki like Sandeep Maheshwari age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Sandeep Maheshwari was born on 28 September 1980 (age 40; in 2020) in New Delhi, India. He graduated in Commerce from Kirori Mal College, Delhi. His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheshwari, His father used to do aluminum business. But later, due to too many losses, he had to close his business. His mother’s name is Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari.
Sandeep Maheshwari Wiki/Biography
- Name – Sandeep Maheshwari
- Birthday – 28 September 1980
- Gender – Male
- Age – 40 Years (as in 2021)
- Born In – New Delhi, India
- Hometown – New Delhi, India
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Libra
- Religion – Hinduism
- Nationality – Indian
- Profession – Entrepreneur, Photographer, Public Speaker
Sandeep Maheshwari Physical Stats & More
- Height – 175 cm (in feet inches- 5’9″)
- Weight – 67 kg (in pounds- 150 lbs)
- Body Measurements – Chest: 39 Inches, Waist: 32 Inches, Biceps: 13 Inches
- Eye Colour – Black
- Hair Colour – Black
Sandeep Maheshwari Educational Qualifications
- School – Not known
- College – Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, India
- Qualifications – B.Com (College Drop-out)
Sandeep Maheshwari Wife, Girlfriends, Affairs and More
- Affairs/Girlfriends – Ruchi Maheshwari
- Marital Status – Married
- Wife Name – Ruchi Maheshwari
- Children – 1 Son and 1 Daughter
- Son Name – Hriday Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari won awards
Sandeep Maheshwari has won lots of awards and recognitions.
- He has received the Young Entrepreneur Award from the British High Commission.
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur India Summit in 2013
- Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes
“If You Have More Than You Need, Simply Share It With Those Who Need It The Most”
“If You Are Searching For That Person Who Will Change Your Life, Take A Look In The Mirror.”
“Keep Learning, Who Is Learning Is Alive , Who Stops Learning Is Alive Dead.”
Sandeep Maheshwari Motivational Quotes
“Always Remember, You Are Much More Bigger Than Your Problems.”
“Stop Criticizing Yourself For Your Failures. Start Appreciating Yourself For Your Achievements.”
Facts About Sandeep Maheshwari
- Sandeep Maheshwari is the Founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, the world’s largest collection of Indian images. A world record holder in photography, he has also received many awards and accolades.
- He grew up in the middle-class Indian Family and his father was into the Aluminum business, which collapsed and now the responsibility was upon him.
- During his college days, he got attracted by the scintillating modeling world, he started his career as a model at the age of 19.
- Somehow, his career in modeling did not work and he also witnessed the harassment and exploitation experienced by models.
- Something moved him by all this and he decided to drop his college (Kirorimal College, Delhi) in the final year of B.Com to achieve his goal of becoming a rich & successful person.
- He then started freelance photography without owning a studio. He used to take the studio on rent to make his living.
- He always had a burning desire to change the modeling world, he set up his own company by the name of Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. and started making portfolios.
- In 2002, he along with his three friends started a company, which was closed within six months.
- He later summed up his entire experience and bound all his knowledge in a book on marketing. He was just 21 then but the book was also not sold as per his expectations.
- But all this did not make him shattered, in the year 2003, he created a world record by knocking down a huge task of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes. This was recorded in the ‘Limca Book of World Records’.
- In 2006, he launched ‘ImagesBazaar’ besides facing limitless adversities in his way.
- In today’s date, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
- Apart from being a successful entrepreneur, he is a guide, a mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people all over the world.
- Being at the helm of success, it seems money does not lure him, all his seminars and speaking sessions are free of cost.
- He was adjudged as one of the “India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs” by the “Business World” magazine in March 2009 and he has been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and many more.