Find Patricia van der Vliet Biography Wiki like Patricia van der Vliet age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Patricia van der Vliet is a Dutch fashion model, who placed fourth in the fourth cycle of the reality television series Holland’s Next Top Model.
Patricia van der Vliet Wiki/Biography
- Full Name – Patricia van der Vliet
- Name – Patricia van der Vliet
- Nick Name – Patricia
- Profession – Model
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – July 14, 1989
- Age – 31 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Zaandam, North Holland, Netherlands
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Cancer
- Religion – Christianity
- Residence – New York City, New York, United States
- Nationality – Dutch
- Famous As – Model
Patricia graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Finance /Facility Management.
Patricia is represented by –
- IBTM Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Women / 360 Management – New York
- The Hive Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- MP Stockholm – Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- METRO Models – Zurich
Patricia van der Vliet Physical Stats & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
- Weight – 58 kg or 128 lbs
- Race / Ethnicity – White
- Hair Color – Blonde (Natural)
- Eye Color – Blue
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Shoes Size – 10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Patricia has done endorsement work for several brands such as Emporio Armani, Akris, Adore, Balenciaga, Bergdorf Goodman, Burberry Black Label, Chopper, Gap Denim, Giorgio Armani Beauty, H&M Divided, J. Crew, Max & Co., Nadine, Neiman Marcus, Nicole Farhi, O’2nd, Sonia Rykiel, Superfine London, Thakoon ‘Tasaki’ jewelry, Vince, MAC Cosmetics etc.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for many high-end brands like Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Celine, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, and Kenzo
- Appearing as a contestant on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Telva, Sure, and Harper’s Bazaar
First Fashion Week
Patricia debuted at the Balenciaga Show F/W 10. She walked as a closing model for Balenciaga.
First TV Show
Grazia made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008.
In order to keep her skin healthy, she makes sure that she washes her face nicely and then applies some sunblock lotion from La Prairie SPF 30. On days when she isn’t working, she prefers not to put on any kind of makeup. At night, she washes her face and applies some Embryolisse cream.
Patricia van der Vliet Favorite Things
- Memory – Walking the ramp for Louis Vuitton
- Movie Of All Time – The Swan Princess (1994)
- Song – Drake Marvin’s Room (2011)
- Shops – Intimate, Zara, Urban Outfitters
- Designer Brands – Valentino, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang
Patricia van der Vliet Facts
- She was born and brought up in Zaandam, North Holland.
- Patricia worked as a salesperson and as a junior college student assistant before auditioning for Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008. She also worked for 6 months at Grazia Magazine’s Bauer Media in 2009.
- She was 18 years old when she competed on Holland’s Next Top Model in 2008. However, she was eliminated later during the live show because 2 weeks prior to the voting, Patricia was admitted into hospital after suffering from an inflammatory bowel disease called Crohn’s disease. This eventually led her to get the least votes from the viewers.
- Patricia was discovered after she starred on Holland’s Next Top Model.
- She has been ranked #29 on models.com’s Top 50 list.
- In October 2015, Cosmopolitan titled her as one of the most successful contestants of Top Model.
- Patricia is a smoker.
- She has got her tongue pierced.