Laura Karen Brehm
Laura Brehm is currently 29 according to her birthdate August 15, 1990
Denver, Colorado, United States
London, England, United Kingdom
Laura attended Louisville Middle School in Louisville, Colorado, United States.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Label Founder, Musician, DJ
- Father – He is a musician.
- Mother – Susan Elaine Brehm (Singer, Songwriter, Musician)
- Siblings – Robert Brehm (Older Brother) (Musician, Graduated from Metro State University with honors in History & Anthropology), William Brehm (Musician)
- Others – She has an uncle.
Pop, Alternative, Folk, EDM
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
- Electric Bird Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Forearm tattoo
- Nose piercing
Laura Brehm Favorite Things
- Singers – Imogen Heap, Ellie Goulding, Lana Del Rey, Tame Impala, Kate Havnevik, Lady Gaga, Weyes Blood, Jon Hopkins
- Bands – TOOL, The Beatles, Radiohead, Royksopp, Purity Ring, Muse, Bon Iver, The Shins, The National, Pink Floyd, VAST, Phantogram
- Song (In 2018) – I Don’t Know by Paul McCartney
- Movies – The Hunger Games (2012), Star Wars Franchise, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Across the Universe (2007), Steven Universe: The Movie (2019)
- Basketball Team – Denver Nuggets
Laura Brehm Instagram
View this post on Instagram
‘Songs for Dreaming’ February edition is now up! Link in bio.. ☁️ I want to explain a bit about why this playlist is so meaningful to me.. When I listen to music, it’s impossible for me not to analyze it. But every so often, I come across songs that just let me dream. Those are the songs that inspire me most; songs that keep the passion and drive to make music alive in my soul and remind me of the mystery of creativity. Dreaming is so important to me and in everything I do; everything that I aspire to be as an artist comes back to dreams that I have for the future. I want my music to inspire others to dream.. and I want to feature other artists who I believe are doing just that. Every month I update this playlist on the first Friday, and I put a lot of thought into it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.. ☁️ This month I have featured @hybridmindsdnb, @dimension, @feint.uk, @lhasapetik, @auroramusic, @imogenheap, @_royksopp_, @elliegoulding, @dabinmusic, @electricmantis, @mothica, @purityring, @thebeatles, @lanadelrey, @radiohead, & more! Since it’s Feb, I focused on dreamy love songs. ☁️💘 19 tracks total.. and it will always be 19 each month leading up to the end of the year.. ☁️ If you have the chance to listen to it at some point this month, thank you for dreaming with me ☁️🎵 📷by: @wildremmy
Laura Brehm Images
Laura Brehm Facts
- She grew up in Louisville, Colorado.
- Laura was classically trained on piano starting with the age of 5.
- At the age of 13, she started songwriting and playing the guitar. She was inspired to write songs because she had a crush on a boy in her class.
- Laura has 2 dogs, Maddie and Coco.
- The 1st cover she learned and performed was Blackbird (1968) by The Beatles. She later got a tattoo to commemorate the impact it had on her life.
- She has collaborated with artists such as TheFatRat, Muzzy, TranceCrafter, Rameses B, James Egbert, Elliott Berger, Draper, Feint, Rogue, Varien, Brenton Mattheus, Vulpey, and Ephixa.
- Laura considers a fellow singer, songwriter, and musician, Anna Yvette, a sister. They collaborated on a song Summer Never Ends in July 2016.
- Laura has released LPs titled Day to Day (2007) and Dreams (2010), and EPs titled Future Holds (2017) featuring Evoke, and Breathe (2017).
- She doesn’t believe in finding love on dating apps, but rather “true romance” through meeting in person.
- She described herself as “philosopher at heart” and her music-making process as “painting the air”.
- Laura has founded the record label Electric Bird Records.
- Unlike many people, she likes pineapple on pizza.
- Her least favorite name is named Mario Party (1998) for Nintendo consoles.
- Laura revealed her struggle with panic disorder and anxiety in April 2017.
- London is her dream city to live in. In November 2015, she bought a map of the city as a reminder that she’ll live there permanently one day. Laura lived in London as of 2018.
- Her biggest hobby is reading, and she typically receives stacks of books as a birthday gift.
- She writes the best songs when she’s alone, in her studio or bedroom. Additionally, Laura finds the nighttime to be the best time of day for songwriting.
- Laura finds it hard to completely relax because she “eats, sleeps, and breathes music”. She also stated that she tends to unintentionally analyze any song she hears.
- Laura always looked younger than she is. This prompted people to ask her what high school or university she goes to even in her late 20s.
Have you enjoyed Laura Brehm biography? Please feel free to share your thoughts in comment section. We love to answer your questions.
Request edit?, Feel free to contact us with post name.