Find Kiernan Shipka Biography Wiki like Kiernan Shipka age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Kiernan Brennan Shipka is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Sally Draper in the AMC drama series Mad Men and as Sabrina Spellman in the Netflix series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She also appeared as B. D. Hyman in the FX series Feud: Bette and Joan and voiced Jinora in The Legend of Korra.
Kiernan Shipka Wiki/Biography
- Full Name – Kiernan Brennan Shipka
- Name – Kiernan Shipka
- Nick Name – Kiki
- Profession – Actress
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – November 10, 1999
- Age – 20 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Scorpio
- Religion – Christianity
- Residence – Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Nationality – American
- Famous As – Actress
- Debut Film – Kiernan debuted with the 2007 film Dimension for her role as Molly.
- Debut Tv Show – In 2006, she started with comedy-drama detective mystery television series Monk for her role as a little girl in just 2 episodes.
She hasn’t been to school. She received her education via an online course, which is specifically designed for child actors.
Kiernan Shipka Physical Stats & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
- Weight – 45 kg or 95 pounds
- Body Measurements – 33-23-33
- Race / Ethnicity – White
- Hair Color – Blonde
- Eye Color – Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Father – John Young Shipka (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Erin Ann (née Brennan)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Creative Artists Agency
- 42 West
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiernan has dated –
- Charlie Oldman (2019-Present) – In March 2019, Kiernan was founding walking arm-in-arm with model Charlie Oldman in West Hollywood. Charlie is the son of actor Gary Oldman. They looked happy and dined together. They haven’t confirmed their relationship yet.
- Gavin Leatherwood (2019) – In 2019, co-stars Gavin Leatherwood and Kiernan were speculated to have been dating. However, the rumors seem to have been fudged due to mistaken circumstances as the stars seem to be just close friends.
Kiernan Shipka Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi (Sugarfish)
- Restaurants (in LA) – BLD (For brunch), Cooks County, Sqirl, Jitlada (For dinner)
- Restaurants (in NY) – Nobu
- Shopping Spots (in LA) – Opening Ceremony, Rag & Bone, Acne Studios
- Book – The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Fashion – Acne, Miu Miu, Valentino
Kiernan Shipka Facts
- At 5, she commenced taking ballroom dancing classes.
- As she was really interested in acting, she, along with her family shifted to Los Angeles, California when Shipka was 6 years old.
- Actress Grace Kelly is her inspiration.
- Her first name “Kiernan” means “Son of a lord.”
- Do not underestimate Kiernan. She has a black belt in Korean martial arts, taekwondo.
- She can’t tolerate messy almirah or closet. So, she always organizes her clothes into separate sections (or sometimes different closets) of a closet based upon different seasons.
- She has been included in the list of TIME magazine‘s “The 16 Most Influential Teens of 2013.” Even, in 2014, she was included in the TIME magazine’s list of “The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014.”
- Shipka believes fashion is a cool way to express oneself.
- From the AMC’s Mad Men show, she got to keep a couple of headbands with her.
- Until 9, she was not allowed to watch the Mad Men show.
- Kiernan prefers to read at night as it makes her tired and eventually sleep.
- Whenever she goes on the shoot, she always keeps her computer, a book, and her phone in the bag.
- If Kiernan could switch her closets for a day with anyone in the world, she would probably do that with Alexa Chung.
- Visit her official website @ kiernanshipka.com.
- Connect with Kiernan on Instagram, Twitter, and her Facebook Fan Page.