Find all the Kate Upton Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Kate Upton like Kate Upton biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Katherine Elizabeth Upton is an American model and actress. She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011, and was the cover model for the 2012, 2013 and 2017 issues. In addition, she was the subject of the 100th-anniversary Vanity Fair cover.
28 Years (2020)
June 10, 1992
St. Joseph, Michigan, United States
Kate Upton did schooling from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida. It is a college-preparatory school for grades up to 12th.
- Father – Jeff Upton (High School Athletics Director)
- Mother – Shelley (Former Texas State Tennis Champion)
- Uncle – Fred Upton (U.S. Representative)
- Others – Frederick Upton (Great Grandfather) (Co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation)
Actress and swimsuit model
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Upton has dated –
- Mark Sanchez (2011)
- Kanye West (2011)
- Sean Combs (2013)
- Sean Faris (2013) – RUMOR
- Blake Griffin (2013)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2013)
- Justin Verlander (2012; 2013-Present) – The duo got engaged in April 2016. On November 4, 2017, Justin and Kate got married in Tuscany, Italy in the church. They welcomed their first child together, daughter Genevieve Upton Verlander on November 7, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
39-28-36 in or 99-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
34DD (or 34E)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Her appearances in “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” (published annually), first in 2011 and again in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017.
2011 film Tower Heist for her role as Mr. Hightower’s Mistress.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared in an episode of Comedy Central series Tosh.0 as herself.
Kate Upton Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Model – Adriana Lima
- Favorite Color – Yellow
- Favorite Restaurant – Nobu
- Favorite Sports – Baseball
- Favorite Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Favorite Photographer – Terry Richardson
- Favorite Mascara – Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill
- Favorite Eye Shadow – Revlon ColorStay in Coffee Bean
- Favorite Beauty Product – Chanel Hydramax + Active moisturizer
- Favorite Hair Product – Sebbag Essentials
- Favorite Perfume – Coco by Chanel