In this article, we will discuss about Jenny Mollen Biography like her height, weight, Jenny Mollen age, body statistics and much more . Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Jenny Mollen is an American actress turned New York Times best-selling author and wife of actor-comedian, Jason Biggs.
Jenny Ann Mollen
Jenny Mollen is currently 41 according to her birthdate May 30, 1979
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Jenny belongs to the class of 1997 of Chaparral Public High School in Scottsdale, Arizona.
She studied for a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre at the University of California’s School of Theatre, Film, and Television (UCLA) and completed her degree in 3 years instead of the standard 4 years.
Jenny briefly studied and lived in Paris, France, and Heidelberg, Germany. She also acquired a Master’s degree in Psychology from Antioch University.
Actress, Writer / Author, Executive Producer
- Father – Arthur Jay Mollen aka Art (Osteopathic Physician)
- Mother – Peggy Lynn
- Siblings – Samantha Mollen (Younger Sister) (Musical Artist)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Andrew Brion Hogan Goddard (2003–2007) – Drew is a film and TV screenwriter, director, and producer.
- Jason Biggs (2007–Present) – Jenny first met actor Jason Biggs while filming on the sets of My Best Friend’s Girl (2008).
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and French ancestry.
- Sharp chin
Jenny Mollen Favorite Things
- Snacks – Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs, RIND dried fruit
- Guilty Pleasure – Addictive Wellness Chocolates
- Vitamin Brand – GEM
- Skincare Brand – Drunk Elephant
- Exercise Regime – Barry’s Bootcamp, Weight training at Performix House gym, Swimming at Four Seasons Hotel Downtown
- Nutrition Book – Intuitive Eating (1995) by Elyse Resch
- Dermatologist – Dr. Patricia Wexler, NYC
Jenny Mollen Facts
- The actress is particularly fond of poodle breed dogs. One of her poodles, John W. Teets was a subject of several of her social media posts, interviews, and other humorous posts. She even negotiated to take the lead role in the independent comedy, Cattle Call (2006) only if her dog was cast as her character’s pet in the movie.
- As of 2020, she owned a grey female pet poodle named Gina.
- Jenny named her first son, Sid in honor of the comic actor, Sid Caesar, and the S*x Pistols’ bassist, Sid Vicious.
- The Huffington Post labeled her as one of the funniest women on Twitter and Instagram in the past.
- New York Times Style magazine, T, named her as one of 5 people to follow in the past.
- She has contributed features to several magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Elle, and New York.
- From 2012 to 2013, Mollen was an advice columnist for Playboy magazine and wrote a humor column for their Playboy affiliate The Smoking Jacket.
- Jenny has also formerly exhibited and sold artwork in New York, Arizona, San Diego, Los Angeles, and London.
- She is fluent in both French and German languages.
- After her 2nd pregnancy, the actress was diagnosed with Graves’ disease that was responsible for her thin, anorexic figure.
- Jenny is obsessed with offering her sons exposure to as many varieties of food as possible and prepares them the most elaborate and colorful lunch boxes for school. She has a dedicated Instagram account to document her lunch box preparations called Dictator Lunches.