Find Janhvi Kapoor Biography Wiki like Janhvi Kapoor age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Janhvi Kapoor is an Indian actress who works in Hindi-language films. Born to Sridevi and Boney Kapoor, she made her acting debut in 2018 with the romantic drama film Dhadak, which was a commercial success. Kapoor has since starred in the Netflix films Ghost Stories and Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl.
Janhvi Kapoor Wiki/Biography
- Full Name – Janhvi Kapoor
- Name – Janhvi Kapoor
- Nick Name – Jaan (fondly called by Sridevi)
- Profession – Actress, Model
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – 7 March 1997
- Age – 21 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Pisces
- Religion – Indian/Hindu
- Residence – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Debut – Film- Dhadak (2018)
- Famous As – Actress, Model
Janhvi Kapoor Physical Stats & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
- Weight – 50 kg or 110 lbs
- Figure Measurements – 32-26-32
- Race / Ethnicity – Indian
- Hair Color – Dark Brown
- Eye Color – Black
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
Janhvi Kapoor Education
- School – Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
- College/University – The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA
Janhvi Kapoor Family
- Father– Boney Kapoor (Film producer)
- Mother– Late Sridevi (Actress)
- Brother- Arjun Kapoor (Actor, Elder half-brother)
- Sisters- Khushi Kapoor (Younger), Anshula Kapoor (Elder half-sister)
Janhvi Kapoor Favourite Things
- Favourite Food(s) Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, Italian Dishes
- Favourite Actor(s) Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Dilip Kumar
- Favourite Actresses Kareena Kapoor, Madhubala, Nutan, Waheeda Rehman
- Favourite Film(s) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- Favourite Fashion Designer Manish Malhotra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor smoke: Not Known
- Does Jhanvi Kapoor drink alcohol: Yes
- Jhanvi was born with a silver spoon; as her father is a renowned Bollywood filmmaker, and mother was a prolific multilingual actress.
- The actual spelling of her name is “Janhvi,” but since the name “Jhanvi” trended first, it spread over the internet.
- Her name Jhanvi was given to her after the character of Urmila Matondkar as Jhanvi in the film- Judaai; as Sridevi was pregnant and shared a great bond with Urmila at that time.
- Jhanvi, along with Shah Rukh Khan‘s son, Aryan Khan, received the training in acting from a renowned film institute in the USA named ‘The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’. Notably, Ranbir Kapoor had also undergone a training from the same institute.
- In 2015, Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, but she declined it due to a large age gap with Mahesh.
- Her mother was never happy with Jhanvi’s decision to join Bollywood, instead, she wanted Jhanvi to get married and settle down.
- She is very fond of getting clicked and loves sharing her pictures with her fans.
- Her zeal towards acting and film industry even convinced her mother to support her in her decision.
- In 2018, she made a headstart to her career with her Bollywood debut in Karan Johar‘s ‘Dhadak’, alongside Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khattar. Here’s the trailer of the movie:
- In an interview, she shared that during her shoot for Dhadak, she enjoyed eating various Rajasthani cuisines like Rogan josh, Laal maans, Kebab, etc. and she always prefers non-vegetarian over vegetarian.
- Jhanvi was about to debut in Karan’s Student of The Year 2 earlier, but the film got postponed and he decided to launch her first in Dhadak.
- When she was compared by her mother during the shoot of Dhadak, Farah Khan, her choreographer denied to it and called it unfair.
- She was the first choice for the film ‘Simmba’ opposite Ranveer Singh, but she declined the offer; as she was quite nervous about acting with such a big star.
- Jhanvi also told that her parents have supported her a lot in her journey of learning acting.
- Her mother had a dream to see her on the silver screen, but it didn’t happen; as on 24 February 2018, while attending a wedding function in Dubai, she bid adieu to this living planet. According to forensic reports, she died of “accidental drowning.”