In this article, we will discuss about Honeysuckle Weeks Biography like her height, weight, Honeysuckle Weeks age, body statistics and much more . Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Honeysuckle Weeks is a British actress who is best known for her role as Samantha Stewart in Foyle’s War in 2002. Other than that, Honeysuckle is also known for her appearance on various other shows and films including The Wicker Tree, The Five, and Lorna Doone.
Honeysuckle Hero Susan Weeks
Honeysuckle Weeks is currently 40 according to her birthdate August 01, 1979
Cardiff, Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom
Petworth, England, United Kingdom
Honeysuckle attended the Great Ballard School in Sussex, as well as the Roedean School in Brighton.
After that, she went on to enroll at Pembroke College, Oxford from where she graduated with upper-second class honor.
- Father – Robin Weeks
- Mother – Susan Wade
- Siblings – Rollo Percival Loring Weeks (Younger Brother) (Businessman, Former Actress), Perdita Rose Annunziata Weeks (Younger Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Honeysuckle has dated –
- Anno Birkin – She was engaged to musician and poet Anno Birkin until 2001 when he died in a car crash in Italy. Anno was only 20 years old at the time.
- Lorne Stormonth-Darling (2002-Present) – The couple married one another in the Himalayas in 2005 and had their first child in 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
Honeysuckle Weeks Favorite Things
- Film – A Room With A View
- Place To Hang Out In London – English Garden in Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station
- Restaurant To Eat At – Odin’s in Marylebone, Pizza Express
- Holiday Destination – Okavango Delta in Botswana
- Play – The Liberation of Colette Simple
- Theater To Perform At – Chichester Festival Theatre
Honeysuckle Weeks Facts
- She spent her early years growing up in Chichester and Petworth.
- Her unusual first name “Honeysuckle” was derived from the plant of the same name which was given to her by her parents as they were in bloom at the time of birth.
- During her childhood years, she had been a member of the Chichester Festival Theatre.
- Honeysuckle was 11 years old when she was cast in Steven Spielberg‘s feature film A Far Off Place. However, after Steven decided to drop the project she was replaced by well-known actress Reese Witherspoon.
- She admires the work of actress Maureen Lipman and Jessica Lange.
- Honeysuckle was once ordered to wear an electronic tag after getting a four-week night-time curfew on a court order.
- She was nominated for the National Television Award for “Most Popular Newcomer” in 2004.
- In July 2016, her relatives had reported her missing to the police. However, she was found and kept with the authorities until she was taken back to West Sussex the next day.
- She and American actor Jason Momoa were born on the same date.
- With time, Honeysuckle has worked with various well-known stars including Michael Kitchen, Anthony Howell, Brittania Nicol, Henry Garrett, Graham McTavish, Tom Cullen, and Hannah Arterton.
Honeysuckle Weeks Images
Have you enjoyed # biography? Please feel free to share your thoughts in comment section. We love to answer your questions.
Request edit?, Feel free to contact us with post name.