Find all the Heidi Klum Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Heidi Klum like Heidi Klum biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Heidi Klum is a German-American model, television host, producer, and businesswoman. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1998 and was the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Heidi Klum Wiki / Biography
- Name – Heidi Klum
- Nick Name – Heidi Klum, The Body, Heidi Samuel
- Famous As – Model, Actress, TV Host, Occasional Singer, Artist, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman
- Birthday – June 01, 1973
- Age – 47 Years (as in 2020)
- Gender – Female
- Nationality – German
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Gemini
- Religion – Christianity
- Birth Place – Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
- Hometown – Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
- Residence – Los Angeles, California, USA
- Profession – Model, Actress, TV Host, Occasional Singer, Artist, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman
Physical Status & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
- Weight – 62 kg or 137 pounds
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Body Measurements – 37-27-37
- Eye Colour – Hazel
- Hair Colour – Blonde
- Dress Size – 4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
- Shoe Size – 9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Heidi Klum won “Model 92” modeling contest and immediately signed with a modeling agency called Metropolitan Models New York. But, she completed her education first and after graduating, she opted for modeling. Heidi Klum didn’t go any modeling school.
- Father – Günther Klum (Cosmetics Company Executive)
- Mother – Erna (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Michael Klum (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi Klum has dated –
- Ric Pipino (1997-2002) – German Model Heidi Klum married hairstylist Ric Pipino in an upstate New York ceremony. Their marital relationship went from September 1997 to November 2002.
- Jay Kay (2002)
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony was with supermodel Heidi for about 2 months from November 2002 to December 2002. They came closer as a result of Klum’s split from her husband Ric Pipino.
- Flavio Briatore (2003) – Italian businessman Briatore (23 years older than Klum) and then supermodel Heidi were together from March 2003 until November 2003. They split as Briatore kissed jewelry heiress Fiona Swarovski. At that time, Klum was also pregnant with Flavio’s child.
- Seal (2004-2012) – Heidi and Klum dated musician Seal from February 2004 to May 2005. Later in 2005, Seal proposed to Klum by flying her to a remote glacier in British Columbia. She landed there from a helicopter and then, followed a trail of rose petals to a specially built igloo, where a guitar, a bearskin rug and a bottle of champagne were kept. Seal sang a song for Heidi and she accepted his proposal. Seal then married Heidi in May 2005 in a low-key ceremony in Costa Careyes, Mexico. At that time, Klum was pregnant with Flavio’s child, named Leni Samuel (b. May 4, 2004). Later, the couple had 3 biological children – Henry Samuel (Son), Johan Samuel (Son), Lou Samuel (Daughter). Seal and Heidi were divorced in January 2012.
- Martin Kirsten (2012-2014)
- Vito Schnabel (2014)
- Nick Cannon (2015)
- Tom Kaulitz (2018)
- Great height
- Curvaceous figure
Best Known For
Being Victoria’s Secret angel, and gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated issue.
She is also known for hosting and judging the reality TV series Project Runway since 2004 and Germany’s Next Topmodel since 2006.
On November 17, 2006, German Model Heidi Klum released her debut single Wonderland written for a series of advertisements for the German retailer “Douglas”. It is a pop song of length 3:43.
1998 American film 54 (also known as Studio 54) for her role as VIP Patron. It wasn’t her film in the lead role. Thus, in 2001, Heidi acted in a comedy film Blow Dry for her role as Jasmine.
First TV Show
Heidi Klum first appeared on Late Show with David Letterman on June 30, 1997, which is a talk show of 60 minutes. It was just an appearance in a single episode. So, her first TV Show as multiple appearances was Spin City. Spin City was American sitcom in which she appeared in 7 episodes as herself from 1998-199.
Heidi Klum Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Her mother’s Sauerkraut Soup, McDonald’s
- Favorite Drink – Coke
- Favorite Designers – Thomas Wilde, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Oscar de la Renta and Galliano
- Favorite Subjects in High School – Mathematics and Drawing
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Clothing Chain – The BabyGap
- Favorite Song of Seal (Her Previous Husband) – Album September Commitment’s song “Silence”
- Favorite Politician – Michelle Obama
- Favorite Reality Show Host (Other Than Herself) – Tom Bergeron
Heidi Klum Facts
- Heidi Klum’s hobbies are skiing, cooking, painting, shopping at flea markets and auctions.
- Heidi Klum is an avid painter also.
- Heidi spends time at “Children’s Hospital Los Angeles” visiting patients.
- When Heidi was with Victoria’s Secret, a bra was named after her name i.e “The Body”.
- Her wedding dress was designed by Vera Wang.
- She is the daughter of a hairdresser and cosmetics company executive.
- One of Heidi’s friend convinced her to participate in a Modeling contest called “Model 92” occurred in 1992. Fortunately, she won that show beating 25,000 contestants. As a result, she got a modeling contract of US$300,000 by Metropolitan Models New York.
- Heidi has her own line of clothing, swimwear and beauty products.
- She has insured her legs for 2 million dollars.
- Her last name is pronounced as Kloom.
- In October 2019, Heidi Klum had legally changed her last name to Kaulitz. She cited marriage to be the reason.
- Heidi was widely known after her first appearance on the cover of the magazine “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” in 1998.