Find Elizabeth Holmes Biography Wiki like Elizabeth Holmes age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Elizabeth Anne Holmes is an American former businesswoman who was the founder and CEO of Theranos, a now-defunct health technology company
Elizabeth Holmes was born on February 3, 1984 (age 37 years; as in 2021) in Washington, D.C., United States. She dropped out of Stanford’s School of Engineering. His Father’s name is Christian Rasmus Holmes IV and his Mother’s name is Noel Anne.
Elizabeth Holmes Wiki / Biography
- Name – Elizabeth Holmes
- Real Name – Elizabeth Anne Holmes
- Birthday – February 3, 1984
- Age – 37 Years (as in 2021)
- Gender – Female
- Citizenship – American
- Religion – Not known
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Aquarius
- Born In – Washington, D.C., United States
- Hometown – Palo Alto, California, United States
- Famous As – Founder and former CEO of Theranos
- Profession – Businesswoman, CEO
Physical Stats & More
- Height – 169 cm (in feet inches- 5′ 6″)
- Weight – 55 kg (in pounds- 121 lbs)
- Body Measurements – 34-26-34
- Eye Colour – Blue
- Hair Colour – Brown
- School – St. John’s School
- College – Stanford University (dropped out)
- Qualifications – College dropped out
- Father – Christian Rasmus Holmes IV
- Mother – Noel Anne
- Brother – Christian Holmes V
- Sister – Not known
Elizabeth Holmes Husband, Boyfriend, Affairs and More
- Affairs/Boyfriends – Billy Evans
- Marital Status – Married
- Ex-Partner – Ramesh Balwani (2003-2016)
- Husband Name – Billy Evans (m. 2019)
- Children – N/A
- Son Name – N/A
- Daughter Name – N/A
- Favorite Actors – Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Colors – Blue, Black
- Favorite Food – Not known
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Hobbies – Traveling
Elizabeth Holmes Facts
- Elizabeth Holmes is an American Businesswoman and world’s youngest self-made woman billionaire. She is from New York City, United States. She is famous for the reality show Bachelor franchise.
- She founded the company Real-Time Cures in Palo Alto, California.
- Holmes was placed on the Forbes list of the 400 richest Americans in 2014.
- Elizabeth was afraid of the injection. After leaving college, he devised a formula that allows blood samples to be taken for blood tests without pain. At the same time, Elizabeth took the initiative to relieve people from the rising medical prices in America.
- Elizabeth has introduced a method through which there is no need to puncture the veins, but rather blood is extracted from the finger. Theranos claims that only the 100th part of the blood that was extracted from the injection can be tested. Also, the company also claims that 30 tests can be done from a single sample.
- Revolutionizing the medical world, Holmes formed a company called Theranos. The company is worth about $9 billion, with assets worth $4.5 billion, owned by Elizabeth Holmes.
- Holmes is pregnant and it is expected the child will be born in July 2021.
Elizabeth Holmes Net worth is $4.5+ Billion.