Find Dixie D’Amelio Biography Wiki like Dixie D’Amelio age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Dixie Jane D’Amelio is an American social media personality and singer known for her videos on the social media platform TikTok. D’Amelio is the elder of the D’Amelio sisters. In 2020, she starred in the YouTube web series Attaway General.
Dixie D’Amelio Wiki/Biography
- Full Name – Dixie D’Amelio
- Name – Dixie D’Amelio
- Nick Name – Dixie
- Profession – Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – August 12, 2001
- Age – 20 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Leo
- Religion – Christianity
- Residence – Westport, Connecticut, United States
- Nationality – American
- Famous As – Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model
Dixie D’Amelio Physical Stats & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- Weight – 58 kg or 128 lbs
- Race / Ethnicity – White
- Hair Color – Dark Brown
- Eye Color – Hazel
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
As of December 2019, Dixie was in the senior year of high school at King School in Stamford, Connecticut. She had previously also attended the Norwalk High School in Connecticut.
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Charli D’Amelio (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dixie has dated –
- Matt Garavel (2018-2019) – Dixie began dating high school football player and her classmate Matt Garavel in 2018. They even attended their high school’s prom events together in June 2018 and the pair often uploads their travel and hangout-related pictures on Instagram. They parted ways in 2019.
- Griffin Johnson (2019-2020)
- Noah Beck (2020-Present)
- Freckled face
- Dimpled smile
- Smoldering eyes
- Petite frame
- Long, dense waist-length hair
Dixie D’Amelio Facts
- She is also an athlete and has participated in several track events at Norwalk High School and lettered in the cross country there.
- Dixie had participated in the 45 meters, 50 meters, and 300 meters dash events at the 2016 Fairfield County Interscholastic Conference’s (FCIAC) developmental and qualifying events, while she was in 9th grade. She has also played Lacrosse and has been a member of the Varsity Field Hockey Team at King School, Connecticut.
- Owing to her fame on Instagram and her wanderlust poses, Dixie landed her first paid modeling gig in January 2018.
- In December 2019, she scheduled a TikTok meet-up event in Greenwich, Connecticut called MistleTok that featured TikTok creators such as her sister Charli D’Amelio, Nikko Zingus, Maximo Rivano, and Luca Lombardo. The Christmas-themed event donated its proceeds to a local charitable organization in Connecticut that supports young, needy children.
- She has also been a participant at the 2013 Connecticut Junior Olympics and stood 38th out of 46 students who finished the 3000 meters race.
- When Ejimoo LLC launched its new and simplified social media app in 2019, it invited Dixie and her sister Charli as one of the first members on the platform. Ejimoo claimed that its minimalist and condensed features were aimed at changing social media habits and cultural practices such as trolling and bullying and hence wanted to invite young TikTok creators to be among the first users of the platform.
- Her mother, Heidi, stated in an interview that she did not need or want the fame or attention that has come with both her daughters being social media stars but her priority would always be to support her daughters emotionally and morally if they wanted their careers to pan out in such a direction.
- With $2.9 million in annual earnings, Dixie was the 3rd highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 as per Forbes. Addison Rae was the #1 TikTok star with $5 million in earnings.
- In November 2020, she made a video with her family members including her mom, dad, and sister Charli D’Amelio, titled Dinner With the D’Amelios which received backlash because of the treatment they gave their chef Aaron May. As a result, Charli lost many hundreds of thousands of followers on TikTok.
- Dixie was among the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Dixie and Charli D’Amelio released oversized tee-shirts in collaboration with Hollister. These tee-shirts were available at Hollister.com.
- In December 2020, Dixie in collaboration with featured artist, Wiz Khalifa released a song (and its music video) One Whole Day. The song had appearances from Noah Beck, her sister Charli D’Amelio, Ryland Storms, and Angel Herrera.
- With Liam Payne, she has also sung the song Naughty List which was released in October 2020.
- She has her own podcast which she started with Charli, named ‘Charli and Dixie: 2 Chix’.
- On Christmas day in 2020, Dixie released a new song Roommates which was co-written by Demi Lovato.
- Dixie (along with many famous social media personalities including Charli D’Amelio, Noah Beck, Madi Monroe) was criticized by online fans for holidaying in the Bahamas as a final getaway of the year before the new year in December 2020. However, the local fans were thrilled to find them and posed for pictures with them.
- On December 28, 2020, Dixie announced via TikTok that she was launching a “Creator of the Month” scheme wherein the chosen winner would get a PR package that would help them to grow their followers. On January 2, 2021, Dixie announced the first winner of the “Creator of the Month” scheme which was “frishtaxx”, a verified TikTok creator with over 275,000 followers.
- In January 2021, Dixie deleted her Twitter account and her last tweet was on January 8, 2021, which said “goodbye twitter…it was fun”.
- Via their podcast, Dixie and Charli revealed in January 2021 that they don’t like Instagram tea pages (these are those pages on social media that keep their userbase updated with what’s happening in their favorite celebrities’ lives).
- The sisters, Dixie and Charli once made a lot of money (which they didn’t disclose) just for meeting with the kids of a family.
- While in high school, she once stole her mom’s car to go to a friend’s house.