Find all the Deepika Padukone Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Deepika Padukone like Deepika Padukone biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Deepika Padukone is an Indian actress and producer who works in Hindi films. One of the highest-paid actresses in India, her accolades include three Filmfare Awards. She features in listings of the nation’s most popular personalities, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
January 05, 1986
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Deepika Padukone attended Sophia High School in Bangalore and completed her pre-university studies at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
Deepika was enrolled in Indira Gandhi National Open University in Bachelors of Arts (Sociology) when she got her first film. She had to quit the degree in between.
To learn more about acting, she went to Anupam Kher‘s film academy.
Actress, Former Model, Producer
- Father – Prakash Padukone (Former Badminton Player)
- Mother – Ujjala Padukone (Travel Agent)
- Siblings – Anisha Padukone (Younger Sister; born on February 2, 1991) (Golfer)
- Others – Ramesh (Paternal Grandfather) (Secretary of the Mysore Badminton Association), Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (Father-in-law), Anju Bhavnani (Mother-in-law), Ritika Bhavnani (Sister-in-law)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Deepika has dated –
- Muzammil Ibrahim (2004)
- Nihar Pandya
- Upen Patel (2006-2007)
- Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008)
- Yuvraj Singh (2008) – Deepika, when she was still an emerging actress dated Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh briefly nearing 2008. The relationship ended when Yuvi started interfering in Deepika’s personal matters on what to wear and with whom she should meet.
- Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012) – For about two years, from March 2010 to February 2012, the actress Deepika and business tycoon Siddharth Mallya were an item. They split after Deepika ended the relationship citing “irreconcilable differences in class and status”.
- Novak Djokovic (2016) – It was speculated that she had a fling with the Serbian professional tennis player, Novak Djokovic, in the year 2016.
- Ranveer Singh (2013-Present) – Ram-Leela (2013) co-star, Ranveer Singh was RUMORed to be dating Deepika at that time. They had been seen getting cozy during the parties multiple times. But, neither of the party confirmed their relationship. But, they admitted about their relationship with time. In November 2018, the couple tied the knot at Lake Como, Italy in a traditional Konkani ceremony
Race / Ethnicity
She was born to Konkani parents (originating from Goa and coastal Karnataka).
- Dimpled Smile
- Attractive personality
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
Best Known For
Having the best body in business and her first film in Bollywood opposite Shah Rukh Khan’s Om Shanti Om in 2007 for which she got the ‘Filmfare Best Female Debut Award’.
First Fashion Show
Deepika debuted on the runway at Lakme Fashion Week in 2005 when she walked for designer Suneet Varma.
2006 Kannada language film ‘Aishwarya’ for her role as ‘Aishwarya’. In 2007, she appeared in hit Hindi film ‘Om Shanti Om’ for her role as ‘Shantipriya/Sandhya (Sandy)’.
Deepika Padukone Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – South Indian Food, particularly, Dosa, Upma
- Favorite Movies – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), The Color of Paradise (1999), Cinderella Man(2005), Mary Poppins (1964)
- Favorite Actors – Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
- Favorite Indian Designers – Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal
- Favorite Color – White and Mauve
- Favorite Perfume – Hugo Boss
- Favorite Book – Little Women
- Favorite Holiday Destination – France