Find Charlotte Hawkins Biography Wiki like Charlotte Hawkins age height weight find information about her physical appearance career family husband personal life favourite things net worth and much more
Charlotte Mary Hawkins is an English television and radio presenter, newsreader and journalist. Hawkins joined ITV’s Meridian Tonight in 2003, hosting its main news programme, leaving in 2006 to become co-presenter of Sky’s breakfast programme Sunrise with Eamonn Holmes
Charlotte Hawkins Wiki/Biography
- Name – Charlotte Mary Hawkins
- Full Name – Charlotte Mary Hawkins
- Nick Name – Charlotte
- Profession – TV and Radio Presenter, Newsreader, Journalist
- Gender – Female
- Birthday – May 16, 1975
- Age – 46 Years (as in 2021)
- Birth Place – Chichester, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
- Zodiac/Sun Sign – Taurus
- Religion – Christianity
- Residence – Surrey, England, United Kingdom
- Nationality – English
- Famous As – TV and Radio Presenter, Newsreader, Journalist
Charlotte Hawkins Physical Stats & More
- Build – Slim
- Height – 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- Weight – 58 kg or 128 lbs
- Race / Ethnicity – White
- Hair Color – Blonde
- Eye Color – Blue
- Sexual Orientation – Straight
- Slender Frame
- Bishop Luffa School
- London College of Communication
- University of the Arts London
- Father – Frank Hawkins (Former Clergyman at Chichester Cathedral) (d. 2015)
- Mother – Gillian Hawkins
- Siblings – Richard Hawkins (Older Brother), David Hawkins (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte has dated –
- Mark Herbert (2003-Present) – Charlotte had started dating Mark Herbert in 2003 and the couple got married 5 years later, on August 23, 2008, in a ceremony at the Chichester Cathedral where her father was a clergyman. In August 2014, she had announced live on Good Morning Britain that she was pregnant with her first child. The baby girl, named Ella Rose Herbert, was born in February 2015.
Charlotte Hawkins Facts
- She has actively supported numerous charitable organizations and has been a patron of the Motor Neurone Disease Association as well as Ellenor Hospice. She has also served as an ambassador for Cancer Research UK Kids and Teens.
- Charlotte has been a long-term supporter of the Dogs Trust and had also adopted a pet dog named Bailey, who had been rescued by the organization.
- In August 2017, she had participated in the 15th series of the competition-based reality TV show Strictly Come Dancing. She was eliminated in the 4th week of the competition.
- In August 2019, she had broken down in tears, on TV, after interviewing a police officer suffering from motor neurone disease (MND), the crippling disorder that had taken her father’s life in 2015.
- In November 2020, she had released a classical music album titled Mindful Moments, as a Christmas special. The album was a selection of her favorite tracks in classical music and was dedicated to her late father, Frank.
- She loves to spend a lot of her spare time outdoors and her hobbies include horse riding, cycling, and sailing.