Find all the Anita Herbert Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Anita Herbert like Anita Herbert biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Anita Herbert is a Hungarian fitness model, actress, social media star, bodybuilder, and personal trainer. She is best known for winning 15th place at her debut appearance competing in the Bikini category at the 2017 IFBB Mr. Olympia, the most prestigious competition in bodybuilding. She is also a creator of the online bodybuilding and fitness program, FitQueen Challenge. Anita has also amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Anita Szabo Herbert
Anita Herbert is currently 30 according to her Date Of Birth December 29, 1989
Miami, Florida, United States
Anita moved to Budapest, Hungary in 2007 to attend college. She graduated with a degree in Electronic Media in 2010.
Fitness Model, Social Media Star, Bodybuilder, Actress, Personal Trainer
- Father – He is a farmer.
- Mother – She is a farmer.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anita Herbert met her husband who was a fitness trainer around the age of 24, between 2013 and 2014. He encouraged her to start going to the gym and later helped her prepare for her bodybuilding competitions in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Body Builder
- Stunning Physic
Anita Herbert has endorsed brands such as –
- Onest Health
- Trainsane Gym
- Katie’s Luxury Lashes & Brows
- Body Engineers
- Alpha Prime Apparel
- Soldemar Beachwear
- Yamamoto Nutrition
Anita Herbert Favorite Things
- Exercises – Squats, Lateral Raises, Hanging Leg Raises
- Food – Peanut Butter
- Quote – “Everyone wants to be a diamond, but very few are willing to get cut.”
Anita Herbert Facts
- She was born in a small town near Budapest, Hungary.
- Anita lived a very unhealthy life during college, drank alcohol, partied, ate burgers, pizza, biscuits, and other types of fast food.
- She made her acting debut with various roles in the TV series Airline in 2004 and her debut as a film actress in the movie Le Donk & Scor-zay-zee (2009) as D.I.P. Party Guest.
- When she 1st started working out, Anita mainly did aerobic classes.
- Anita met one of her fitness idols, Michelle Lewin