Find all the Adriana Lima Biography/Biodata, Wiki about Adriana Lima like Adriana Lima biography wiki height weight age birthday family and much more Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.
Adriana Francesca Lima
The Goddess, The World’s Most Voluptuous Virgin, Lima Bean, The Queen of Brazil, The Marquesa of Miami
39 Years (2020)
June 12, 1981
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Like Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima studied less as Lima was discovered at the age of 13. During Lima’s elementary school days, a friend of hers was very interested in entering a modeling contest but did not want to enter alone. So, Lima entered with her.
Fashion / Runway Model and Actress
- Father – Nelson Torres
- Mother – Maria da Graça Lima
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adriana Lima dated –
- Lenny Kravitz (2001-2003) – Adriana Lima engaged Lenny Kravitz (American Singer-Songwriter) in the spring of 2002. Though, their relationship started in 2001 and went to 2003. She also acted in Lenny’s video album ironically titled “Yesterday is Gone”. Soon their engagement was called off.
- Prince Wenzeslaus (2003-2006)
- Derek Jeter (2006)
- Denny (2006)
- Marko Jaric (2006-2014) – Adriana Lima married Serbian NBA player Marko Jaric in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on St. Valentine’s Day 2009; however, they started dating in June 2006. Their dating relationship was confirmed in November 2007 and she has 2 children from Marko – daughters Valentina Lima Jarić (b. November 15, 2009) and Sienna (b. September 12, 2012). The couple announced their separation after 5 years of marriage in May 2014. Their divorce was finalized in March 2016.
- Justin Bieber (2014)
- Joe Thomas (2015-2016)
- Sami Khedira (2016)
- Metin Hara (2017-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Brazilian, French, Swiss, Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese and Caribbean ancestry.
Blue with a hint of green
She wears colored contact lenses and it appears as if she has Green / Gray colored eyes.
- Sexy Figure
- Blue Eyes
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Anna Sui Jeans, Armani Jeans, BCBG, Bebe, Blumarine, BMW, Desigual, Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, Forum, French Connection, Gai Mattiolo, Gasoline, George Rech, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani ‘Emporio Armani White’ fragrance, Givenchy, Guess Jeans, La Perla, Liverpool, Loewe, Maybelline, Messika, Mossimo, Swatch ‘Skin’ watches, TIM, Vassarette, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret ‘Dream angels wish’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret ‘So in Love’ fragrance, XOXO, Vogue Eyewear.
Best Known For
Working as Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000 and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009
2001 film The Follow for a role of a wife alongside Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker. The Follow is a short film in BMW’s series “The Hire”.
First TV Show
TV Series How I Met Your Mother. She appeared in a guest spot in November 2007 with her fellow angels, playing a role as herself.
Adriana Lima Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fish
- Favorite TV Programs – The Simple Life, Deadwood, Family Guy, American Dad, American Idol, Pop Idol and So You Think You Can Dance
- Favorite Place – Marrakech, Morocco (Due to its culture)
- Favorite Photographer – Steven Meisel, Albert Watson
- Favorite Designer – Christian Lacroix (Because he is a nice person and of course his clothes are amazing )
- Favorite Makeup Product – Shu Uemura
- Favorite Book – Memoirs of a Geisha (By Arthur Golden published in 1997)
- Favorite Movie – Shine (1996)
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret “So In Love” for Women
- Favorite Soap Opera – Sinhá Moça
- Favorite Musician – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Author – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Brazilian Footballer – Neymar Jr.